Your talent can transform.
Become a Fellow
Make a meaningful impact and accelerate your career with Education Pioneers.
Teaching isn’t the only way to change public education. We recruit diverse professionals with skills in project management, data analysis, strategy, and operations to partner with leading education organizations. As a Fellow, your efforts will offer critical capacity to these organizations as you help drive systems-level change beyond the classroom.
Join our short or long-term Fellowship to boost your leadership skills, learn from a cohort of peers, and set yourself up for your next career milestone. Our renowned network of 4,600+ Alumni is ready to welcome you.
What You'll Gain
- Create Impact. Apply your skills to help transform education outside of the classroom.
- Grow Your Leadership. Develop and practice the competencies needed for long-term success.
- Build Community. Gain lasting professional connections through a nationwide network of diverse peers.
- Advance Your Career. Gain exposure to the issues, policies, and politics that are critical for a transformational career in education.
What You'll Contribute
- Make an immediate impact by leading strategic mission-critical initiatives with the support of EP and the Partner organization.
- Leverage your analytical, operational, and strategic background and skills to inform strategies, measure impact, and drive evidence-based practices.
- Lead for long-term change by launching your career in a field that needs highly skilled professionals more than ever.
Join the Fellowship
I'm looking for a summer opportunity.
I'm looking for a long-term opportunity.
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Dive into our list of frequently asked questions to gain deeper insights into the Fellowship experience. If your question isn’t answered below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re seeking equity-centric professionals with backgrounds in project/program management, data analytics, operations, and/or strategy, both within and outside the education sector. You’ll immediately apply your technical skills to a high-impact project such as:
- Designing internal databases
- Developing organizational strategic plans
- Analyzing student achievement data
- Launching a new family engagement program
Impact Fellowship applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least two years of full-time work experience (excluding graduate internships). Summer Fellowship applicants must meet the same criteria for full-time work experience OR be currently enrolled in or have completed a graduate degree program. It is essential that applicants have authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis, with international students eligible if they do not require visa assistance. Above all, candidates should demonstrate a strong commitment to EP’s mission along with a passion for public education.
We partner with leading PreK-12 school districts, charter management organizations, and other education organizations, ensuring Fellows get impactful exposure to sector leaders and key education issues. Click here to view our most recent Partners.
Fellows drive their development through cohort-based learning anchored in personal leadership and identity development, systems thinking, racial equity and inclusion, and vision setting for impact. Through on-the-job learning, in-person convenings, site visits, and communities of practice, Fellows receive valuable mentoring from experienced education professionals and EP Alums. Please note that EP does not provide specialized systems and software training.
You may reapply for an EP Fellowship if you’re authorized to work in the US, meet our eligibility criteria, and have experience in project management, data analytics, operations, and/or strategy and planning. When reapplying, share new work experiences or skills gained since your first application. You may not reapply if you did not previously advance in the priority round.
Please email your specific requests to email@example.com, and someone from our team can assist.
Meet Our Leaders
A Lifetime of Leadership
Our Fellowships propel leaders into lasting, rewarding careers in education. Dive deeper into the stories of our accomplished Alumni who continue to ignite transformative change in their communities.
Are you a changemaker?
Build your career and help transform education. Sign up to learn more about our Fellowship offerings.